Tianhe straight arm aerial vehicle rental, Wuhu 8 meters lifting platform rental Tel: 189-8613-2255
Zhongcheng Equipment Leasing Company Supply is a powerful aerial work equipment rental company. The aerial work vehicles are: 14m, 16m, 18m, 24m, 26m, 28m, 30m, 35m, 40m. Car rental and a variety of aerial work platform rental, the business covers the entire Hubei region, the company's superior equipment performance, advanced equipment, professional security, safety and security, customers can rest assured.
启动时，应保持开关“向上”，直至发动机启动。 When starting the Tianhe straight-arm aerial work vehicle rental , the switch should be kept “up” until the engine starts. If auxiliary power is to be used, this switch should always be "down" during the use of the auxiliary pump. Auxiliary power can only be used when the engine is not running. If equipped with an authorization switch, the authorization switch must remain "down" when the engine is running to enable all boom controls. The auxiliary power supply works only when there is no engine oil pressure and is disabled when the engine is running. Because the hydraulic oil supply flow is much smaller, the operation of various functions will be slower than normal. When using auxiliary power, do not operate more than one function at a time. (Synchronous operation may overload the auxiliary pump.)
无法上升怎么办法 Wuhu 8 meters lifting platform can not be leased how to rise
1. The gear pump is damaged and there is no pressure on the pumped oil, which can be achieved by replacing the gear pump.
2. The manual pump check valve is stuck and the return position fails. The solution is to open the oil pump valve bolts, repair, clean and replace the clean hydraulic oil.
3. The manual pump and gear pump have serious oil leakage. The solution is to replace the oil pump seal.
4. The filter is clogged, replace or clean the solution.
5. Insufficient hydraulic oil, add hydraulic oil to solution
6. The return valve is not closed. Solution Tighten the return valve.
7. Failure of the support valve or electromagnetic reversing valve A. The input voltage of the solenoid is less than 220V. B. The electromagnetic coil burns out, and the valve core is stuck. Repair or replacement solutions.
8. Overload Each hydraulic lift has its own rated load. Once the load is lifted, it will be lifted or unable to rise. The load can be reduced to solve problems within the load range.
9. Circuit breaker, solution Check button contactors and fuses.
In addition, it is also necessary to see if the lift is placed smoothly. If the tilt angle is too large, it may not rise.